Why Closing the Deal Isn’t Enough:
Avoiding the Fatal Miscalculation

Speakers

Photopadproject (2)
VP, Sales Enablement Services, SPARXiQ
0659313
President and Founder, Performance Methods, Inc., Author of Beyond the Sales Process: 12 Proven Strategies for a Customer-Driven World
Unnamed
Managing Partner, Performance Methods
Webinar Recording Details
  • Date and Time
    Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
  • Duration
    1 Hour
  • Cost
    $0 (Free)
  • Want Access?
    Register to view the recording.

Description

Think about your most recent sales training or the last sales book you read. It was all about the sale, right? Closing the deal. Making it happen. Taking control. But things are different in 2017.
 
  • Buyers are more informed than ever 
  • Procurement organizations have unprecedented power 
  • Customers that no longer buy the way they once did
  • And many sellers have failed to adapt

Most of your customers will spend less than 2% of their time actually buying something from you this year. Ignoring the other 98 percent of your customer’s time is a fatal miscalculation, especially if your competitor is engaging more effectively with your customer.

Join us to hear how today’s most effective salespeople and account managers engage with their customers before, during, and after the sale, even when there is no immediate opportunity in sight. The presenters will explain why closing the deal isn’t enough anymore – and how you can avoid that fatal miscalculation. 

About Mike Kunkle

Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert. He’s spent 34 years in the sales profession and 24 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Vice President of Sales Enablement Services for SPARXiQ, where he advises clients, writes, speaks, leads webinars, publishes sales training courses, and designs sales enablement systems that get results.

You can connect with Mike on LinkedIn or follow him on Twitter at @Mike_Kunkle.


About Steve Andersen

Steve Andersen is President and Founder of Performance Methods, Inc. (PMI). He is the primary architect of PMI’s Keys to Effective Strategic Account Planning Methodology™, Integrated Opportunity Management Methodology™, Customer Engagement Methodology™, Collaborative Planning Methodology™ and SAM Portfolio™. Steve’s thought leadership in the sales performance industry is demonstrated through his long list of publications and work with many of the world’s largest corporations, and he is an active participant in the Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA) and SAMA’s Conferences, Universities and Academies worldwide.
 
PMI provides consulting and training services to assist clients in the design, development and deployment of customer engagement best practices. PMI’s unique approach provides clients with customized and integrated solutions consisting of sales processes, best practices and consultative selling skills. PMI has been selected by many of the world’s leading corporations as their sales best practices partner and has been widely recognized for the innovation, effectiveness and strength of its contemporary suite of customized sales performance solutions.
 

About Craig Jones

Craig Jones offers over 30 years of invaluable marketplace experience in sales, consulting and coaching to the Fortune 500 environment. As Managing Partner of Performance Methods, Craig uses his experience to help organizations institutionalize best practices for their sales and customer engagement teams in order to win new business and grow existing relationships. Craig is credentialed through the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and is a contributing member of the Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA) where he is part of the faculty to certify Strategic Account Managers.

Recording

Rec image

Handouts

Handouts