Improve Sales Productivity with a Modern Approach to Sales Qualification
Date and TimeWed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Do these issues sound familiar?
- Deals stall or go dark and you can’t seem to revive them
- Decision makers are introduced mid-deal and it changes everything
- After months of effort, your clients decide to address their issues in-house with a DIY solution
- You work primarily with mid-level decision makers who struggle to get their initiatives funded
- You struggle with providing accurate pipeline forecasts
No qualification system can address every situation or avoid every problem. But an effective, modern qualification methodology can help you avoid or address many common challenges. In this webinar on his Sales Transformation Straight Talk™ channel, sales transformation expert Mike Kunkle will:
- Share a modern qualification methodology
- Offer advice on how to execute such a methodology to get better results
- Share some ideas for how sales managers can help reps maximize the methodology to improve both pipeline management and forecasting
Join Mike for this webinar (where your questions are welcomed and expected) and learn how to improve your sales productivity with a modern approach to sales qualification, to improve your sales results in 2018.
About Mike Kunkle
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert. He’s spent 34 years in the sales profession and 24 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Vice President of Sales Enablement Services for SPA and SPASIGMA, where he advises clients, writes, speaks, leads webinars, publishes sales training courses, and designs sales enablement systems that get results.
You can connect with Mike on LinkedIn or follow him on Twitter at @Mike_Kunkle.