The 10 Building Blocks of Sales Enablement
(and a Look to the Future)
Date and TimeThu, Feb 22, 2018 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Whether you are planning to establish a new sales enablement function or upgrade to best practices for your current team, if you want clarity on the building blocks of an effective sales enablement function, this webinar is for you.
Join sales enablement expert Mike Kunkle for this webinar (where your questions are welcomed and expected) and learn:
- How sales enablement is being defined today (and how it should be)
- What to consider when starting a new sales enablement function or upgrading your current department
- The 10 foundational building blocks that will lead to success
- Services to consider offering
- How to perpetuate success with systems thinking
- A look to the future of what Sales Enablement could and should be
About Mike Kunkle
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert. He’s spent 34 years in the sales profession and 24 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Vice President of Sales Enablement Services for SPA and SPASIGMA, where he advises clients, writes, speaks, leads webinars, publishes sales training courses, and designs sales enablement systems that get results.
You can connectw ith Mike on LinkedIn or follow him on Twitter at @Mike_Kunkle.