How to Implement a Sales Methodology So It Sticks and Delivers Results!
Date and TimeTue, Jul 17, 2018 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- “We need our reps to do better discovery! Let’s do a refresher training on that.”
- “Our reps need to shift from a product-focused transactional selling to value-based consultative selling.”
- “Why do we need to train our reps on qualification again? We just did a session at SKO?”
Getting adoption for a new process or sales methodology is not easy. That’s because changing behavior, especially organizational behavior, is hard work.
In this webinar on his Sales Transformation Straight Talk™ channel, sales transformation expert Mike Kunkle will:
- Expose some true stories and painful challenges with sales methodology adoption.
- Share a logical process that has been proven to improve adoption, foster the behavior change you want to see, and improve sales force performance.
- As a bonus, Mike will share one of the latest trends in sales methodology that can prepare your sales force to succeed with modern buyers in this buyers’ market.
Join Mike for this webinar (where your questions are welcomed and expected) and learn how to implement a sales methodology so it sticks and delivers the sales results you want.
About Mike Kunkle
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert.
He’s spent 34 years in the sales profession and 24 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Vice President of Sales Enablement Services for SPA and SPASIGMA, where he advises clients, writes, speaks, leads webinars, publishes sales training courses, and designs sales enablement systems that get results.
You can connect with Mike on LinkedIn or follow him on Twitter at @Mike_Kunkle.