5 Principles to Drive Higher Sales Performance with Better Learning Content, Engagement and Retention
Date and TimeWed, Aug 22, 2018 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Join Mike Kunkle, founder of Transforming Sales Results, and Jake Miller, product marketing manager at Allego to learn about modern learning practices that drive better sales performance at lower cost.
You will learn how sales organizations across an array of industries today:
- Spread sales learning over time using short-form learning content and flipped classrooms powered by decentralized content creation and distribution
- Take advantage of scientifically proven techniques for driving knowledge retention as well as best practices for ongoing coaching, practice and role play programs
- Promote and track informal learning as well as drive better experiential learning throughout the course of everyday work life
- Make learning feel personalized using competency assessments, video coaching, and learning paths
- Enlist subject matter experts, managers and specialists in the learning content creation effort to drive agile content creation
About Mike Kunkle
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert. He’s spent 34 years in the sales profession and 24 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Vice President of Sales Enablement Services for SPA and SPASIGMA, where he advises clients, writes, speaks, leads webinars, publishes sales training courses, and designs sales enablement systems that get results.
You can connect with Mike on LinkedIn or follow him on Twitter at @Mike_Kunkle.
About Jake Miller