Five Tips For Your “Best Ever” National Sales Meeting
Webinar Recording Details
Date and TimeThu, Nov 01, 2018 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Now that national sales meeting (NSM) planning season is in full swing, it’s on you to make this one the best ever--which means looking at ways to engage your audience more effectively, ensuring that they'll remember all that good stuff you’ll be telling them about, and keep it fun.
In this session, Jake Miller of Allego will give you five pointers that will make your NSM memorable--for all the right reasons:
- The best way to prepare your reps to get the most out of the meeting
- How to share knowledge from your best reps before, during, and afterwards
- Tried-and-true methods to make sure what they learn will stick with them months later
- How to make reps feel like the meeting feel is “just for me”
- Instilling some friendly competition in the mix to keep reps on their toes and engaged
About Jake Miller
Jake has been sharing the story of Allego customers and products since early 2016, fueling rapid growth and helping Allego become the fifth fastest-growing software company on the 2017 Inc. 500. Jake is passionate about sales performance and incorporates years of experience as a top producer in the high-ticket retail space into his approach for product marketing at Allego. Jake received an MBA from Babson College and a bachelor's from Berklee College of Music.