Learn How to Engage High Performing Teams
Date and TimeWed, Jul 10, 2019 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
This session will focus on the key steps to building a high performing team. You will leave energized with a blueprint that will enable you to transform your teams into high performing functional teams and will take home team building tools, exercises, and approaches. This session will bring you through a team evolution process incorporating the best work of Lencioni, Tuckman, Blanchard, and of course, Kelleher.
- Learn how to establish your leadership team's baseline
- Define the ideal traits of high performing teams
- Learn how to adopt best-in-class experiential exercises to reinforce team dynamics
- Learn how to apply the work of noted team though leaders, including Lencioni's 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Understand why humility, hunger, and emotional intelligence are the special ingredients of successful teams
- Experience the dangers of one "bad apple" team member
About Bob Kelleher
Bob Kelleher is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, and consultant and travels the globe sharing his insights on employee engagement, leadership, and workforce trends. Bob is the author of the best-selling book, LOUDER THAN WORDS: 10 Practical Employee Engagement Steps That Drive Results, CREATIVESHIP, A Novel for Evolving Leaders, EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT for Dummies, and the just-released I-Engage, Your Personal Engagement Roadmap.
Bob can be seen or heard on national media (most recently on CNBC, CBS, NBC News, Business Week, Forbes, and Fortune), and is a frequent guest writer and contributing editor on many national publications.
Bob is also the founder and president of The Employee Engagement Group, a global survey, products, and consulting firm working with leadership teams to enhance their leadership and employee engagement effectiveness.