Change Redefined: Strategies to Turn Uncertainty to Competitive Advantage
Date and TimeWed, Aug 12, 2020 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Can't Attend?Register and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.
The "Sign in" link will NOT appear until one hour before the webinar start time.
Competitive, challenging and constantly shifting – that is today’s marketplace! To grow and compete you need a new set of sales and leadership strategies, and a new approach to business growth. In this high-energy, power-packed session, Motivational Speaker Meridith Elliott Powell, shares everything you need to know to turn uncertainty to your competitive advantage. She’ll show you how to inspire your team to proactively navigate change, see and prepare for the disruption coming, and how to stay razor-like focused while still remaining highly flexible so you are prepared no matter what this marketplace does.
- Insight into exactly how today’s marketplace has changed, and the impact that has on your team, your customers, your organization.
- Deeper understanding of what today’s customers want and how to deliver.
- Innovative strategies to inspire your team to anticipate, embrace and be motivated by change.
- Proven strategies to get above the white noise and standout from the competition.
- Personal plan of action to turn uncertainty to competitive advantage.
About Meridith Elliott Powell
Voted one of the Top 15 Business Growth Experts to watch by Currency Fair, a Top Sales Experts To Follow by LinkedIn, and Top 41 Motivational Sales Speakers. Meridith has a cutting-edge message, rooted in real-life examples and real-world knowledge. She is the author of six books, including “Cut Through The Excuses – Send Sales Through The Roof” , and her latest “Thrive: Strategies To Turn Uncertainty To Competitive Advantage,”
Meridith is regularly featured in publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., Investment News, and American Banker among others. High energy and highly interactive, Meridith’s helps leaders and business owners learn the new rules of success today, and the strategies they need to build their business, engage their team, and leave their competition in the dust.