Creating A Sales Culture of Excellence with The FISH! Philosophy
Date and TimeTue, May 12, 2020 at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
This presentation is based on the bestselling books FISH! and Who Kidnapped Excellence? All successful organizations start by creating a culture that leads to and sustains success through hard-work and dedication.
- Understanding and living the organization’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Focusing on sales performance and values
- Knowing why you go to work everyday
- Discovering ways to have fun and instill more energy at work
- Using the five pillars of excellence
Return on investment:
- Increased retention, decrease tardiness
- A more effective and engaged workforce
- Increased creativity
- Create a culture that is fun, fulfilling and productive
- Sustained success
- Banish average from your organization
- Become an employer of choice
- Gain both professional and personal excellence
About Harry Paul
With a Ph.D. in experience, Harry has over 30 years in business including running all aspects of a management training and consulting business, including sales, distribution, product development and international operations. He has served as a senior vice president for The Ken Blanchard Companies, where he personally managed the speaking career of Dr. Kenneth Blanchard, co-author of The One Minute Manager.
Harry is co-author of six books including the internationally best selling business book FISH! A Proven Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results. FISH! has been on the bestseller lists of: The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Business Week, Amazon.com and Publisher’s Weekly and is one of the best selling business books of all time.