How Sales Coaching Excellence Can Supercharge Your Sales Force
Date and TimeWed, Jun 17, 2020 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
But, as a Sales Enablement leader, how do you help your front line sales managers get the very best results possible for their time and effort? This is where many coaching initiatives fall short and often why they don't stick. The potential is huge, but many don't know how to realize it.
In this episode of Sales Enablement Straight Talk(tm), Doug and Mike will share how you can help your managers:
- Use sales analytics to determine where to spend their coaching time to get the biggest impact
- Use the ROAM model with field observation to analyze the targeted performance gaps, validate root causes, and establish possible solutions
- Determine the best solutions - including the 1) best-practice content that will close the gap (the missing knowledge or skill) and 2) the best type of solution (training, coaching, or something else)
- Use simple field training and sales coaching models to support their reps in achieving skill mastery
- Establish a regular coaching cadence to help reps continue to develop skills and achieve their best possible results over time
About Mike Kunkle
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert. He’s spent 34 years in the sales profession and 24 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Vice President of Sales Enablement Services for SPARXiQ, where he advises clients, writes, speaks, leads webinars, publishes sales training courses, and designs sales enablement systems that get results.
You can connect with Mike on LinkedIn or follow him on Twitter at @Mike_Kunkle.
About Doug Wyatt
Doug Wyatt spent 10 years in an industrial B2B sales organization where he developed a suite of skills training and tools to drive revenue growth.
His initiatives established a track record of providing significant impacts in the performance of new sellers and veterans alike. Since joining SPARXiQ as Director of Sales Enablement, Doug has worked closely with clients to equip their sales teams with strategies, tools, and training needed to retain and grow revenue in today's evolving B2B marketplace. He has spoken at national sales industry conferences and led hands-on workshops to help attendees approach their own sales enablement and training efforts strategically. In 2019, Doug was recognized as a Sales Hacker Top 50 Award winner. Currently he is developing a number of training courses and sales analytics tools designed to accelerate growth in industrial B2B organizations.