Is a Sales Manager Free-For-All Hindering Your Quota Attainment?
Date and TimeTue, Jun 15, 2021 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Join sales effectiveness expert, Mike Kunkle, to learn how to implement a sales management operating system in your organization, to get better results.
A sales management operating system is a series of proven effective management practices that will help your managers...
- Master the sales process and sales methodology that apply to your customer lifecycle
- Ensure the right management activities, best practices, meetings, and cadences are in place and executed effectively
- Master sales analytics and the ROAM diagnosis method
- Develop effective field training and sales coaching skills
- Get into a cadence that creates a culture of coaching and performance improvement
If you've been searching for a way to help your team remove the barriers and discard the practices that hold them back, this is the event that will position them - and you - to achieve breakthrough performance in 2021 and beyond. Make sure every member of your sales management and training team registers to attend this live session. (Give them this link: https://www.smmconnect.com/events/2776?gref=ref)
About Mike Kunkle
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert. He’s spent 34 years in the sales profession and 24 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Vice President of Sales Effectiveness Services for SPARXiQ, where he advises clients, writes, speaks, leads webinars, publishes sales training courses, and designs sales enablement systems that get results.
You can connect with Mike on LinkedIn or follow him on Twitter at @Mike_Kunkle.