How to Select the Right Sales Training Provider and Avoid a Sales Training Train Wreck
Date and TimeThu, Jun 07, 2012 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Watch for a prompt from the moderator upon login.
During this webinar you will learn how to get a significantly more accurate and comprehensive understanding of the learning needs of your own sales organization and how to meet those requirements through a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with the right sales training provider.
Specifically you will:
- Learn the 7 most common mistakes companies make resulting in selecting the wrong provider
- Discover why a well-known brand might not be the best alternative. And why it might be.
- See why considering 11 basic evaluation components will lead to the right decision
- Know the 12 critical sales training provider capabilities that should be considered
- Understand why 6 evaluation and selection best practices can avoid a sales training train wreck
About Dave Stein
Dave Stein has worked as a sales representative sales manager, Director of Worldwide Sales Development, VP of Sales, VP of International Operations, VP of Client Services, sales strategist, and consultant. His hands-on work with businesses ranging from start-ups to the Global 100 provides him with a unique and pragmatic view of sales methodologies, sales training approaches, social selling, and the cultural, behavioral, and operational changes required for corporations to excel at the sales function. Dave’s first book, How Winners Sell, was a highly-acclaimed commercial success, and he is considered an expert by Sales & Marketing Management, Fast Company, the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Inc., Fortune, the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, and Forbes.