Versatility: The Secret Weapon of Today's Salesforce

Speakers

Michael leimbach   h
VP, Global Research & Development, Wilson Learning
David yesford2
SVP, Wilson Learning Worldwide
Webinar Recording Details
  • Date and Time
    Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
  • Duration
    1 Hour
  • Cost
    $0 (Free)
  • Want Access?
    Register to view the recording.

Description

Are your salespeople faltering with 75% of their prospects? Research shows that salespeople only connect well with 25% of customers. This means strong customer relationships are never built with the other 75%, leaving needs unmet and money on the table.

Studies have shown that salespeople can improve their performance by more than 50% by using the skills of Versatility. Versatility allows salespeople to adapt their selling approach to the customer's buying approach, maximize their social selling capabilities, and create a more engaging customer experience. 


This webcast will describe how your salespeople can improve their versatility to build stronger customer relationships and improve sales performance. As a result of attending this session, you will learn how to:
  • Use Versatility to improve sales effectiveness
  • Identify customers' buying style and how best to engage them
  • Quickly build rapport with customers and prospects of all levels
  • Communicate persuasively with any type of customer

About Michael Leimbach, Ph.D.

Michael Leimbach, Ph.D., is Vice President of Global Research and Development for Wilson Learning Worldwide. With over 30 years in the field, Dr. Leimbach provides leadership for researching and designing Wilson Learning’s diagnostic, learning, and sales performance capabilities and has managed major research studies in sales, leadership, and organizational effectiveness. He also developed Wilson Learning’s impact evaluation capability and return on investment models. Dr. Leimbach has served as a research consultant for a wide variety of global client organizations, is Editor-in-Chief for a major professional journal and serves on the ISO Technical Committee on Quality Standards for Learning Service Providers. Dr. Leimbach has authored six books, published over 100 professional articles, and is a frequent speaker at national and global conferences.


About David Yesford

David Yesford is Senior Vice President of Wilson Learning Worldwide. With nearly 30 years of experience developing and implementing human performance improvement solutions around the world, Mr. Yesford brings valuable experience, strategic direction, and global perspective to his work with clients. Over the years, Mr. Yesford has held strategic roles in Wilson Learning’s core content areas of Sales and Leadership, as well as e-Learning and Strategic Consulting. He is the contributing author of several books including Win-Win Selling, Versatile Selling, The Social Styles Handbook, and The Sales Training Book 2. He has also been published in numerous business publications throughout the United States, Europe, Latin America, and AsiaPacific. Mr. Yesford frequently speaks at international conferences and summits, providing insight on a variety of issues including sales and sales strategy, leadership, employee and customer engagement, brand, and strategy implementation.

Recording

Rec image

Handouts

Handouts