- Go to the Home Page or the Webinar Calendar.
- Click "Register".
- On the next page complete or update the registration form. Click "Register".
- If you have completed your profile, registering for another webinar will only require you to click "Register".
- A confirmation message will appear "You have been registered for this event!"
- It will include date, time, login instructions.
- The same information will be emailed to you.
- Please add smmconnect.com to your e-mail's "safe senders" list.
- Handouts are usually provided after you login to the webinar. Watch for a prompt from the moderator.
- Recordings: Every webinar is recorded. Participants are notified of how to access on the day after the event. Or go to http://smmconnect.com/recordings. The newest recording will appear at the top of the list on the day after the webinar.
Q: I registered for the webinar but can't attend. Who do I notify?
A: Don't worry - There's no need to notify us. We record all the webinars. Within 24 hours after the session, we send all registrants the access to the recording. It happens automatically as long as you register.