Webinar Confirmation, Reminders and Follow-Up Notices
Please add mail from TrainingMagNetwork.com to your email client's Safe List. If you don't receive the following communications, they're likely in your SPAM folder.
Sending addresses include:
- Webinar Alert from smmconnect.com
- SMM Connect via smmconnect.com.ccsend.com
If you opt-out of communication from SMM Connect, you will not receive any of the following.
When you click the Register button, we instantly send you a Confirmation with all the info you need to join the webinar. Date, time, access instructions, etc.
At the same time, the same confirmation notice appears on the web page on your screen.
- Sent twice before each webinar: The frist is sent two business days prior to the webinar. The next is sent on the morning of the webinar. These are sent between 7:30 and 8am Pacific time.
- Example - Reminder #1 (2 days before): http://goo.gl/SToXu5
- Example - Reminder #2 (morning of webinar): http://goo.gl/I2gAa8
Thank you / Follow-up Notice
- Notifies registrants that recording is available (and provides access info)
- Sent to all registrants (not just attendees)
- Sent about 24 hours after the webinar
- Example: http://goo.gl/HGM3AC
- Tip: You can always find the most recently added recording by clicking the Recorded Webinar Archive button on the right side of the home page at smmconnect.com