Date and TimeTue, Mar 26, 2019 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Can't Attend?Register and we'll send you the recording after the event.
The "Sign in" link will NOT appear until one hour before the webinar start time.
As a manager, you can’t fix what you can’t see. How much easier would it be to help sales reps overcome what keeps them from selling more, if you only knew:
- What motivates their decisions and behavior?
- What are their hidden weaknesses in the sales process?
- Do they have It inside them to be successful in the job?
- Are they a potential flight risk?
During this webinar, you’ll learn about The 10 Things That Make Salespeople Tick and how to use your knowledge of them to:
- Align reps with accounts/prospects based on what comes naturally to them
- Personalize your sales coaching to optimize their professional development
- Communicate so you can be heard
- Connect with each rep as people, not just employees
- Avoid costly hiring mistakes or spending too much time correcting one that’s already been made
About C. Lee Smith
C. Lee Smith is the CEO and Founder of SalesFuel, a Columbus, Ohio-based firm that was named one of the Top 15 Sales Enablement Vendors in 2019 by Selling Power. Lee is a Gitomer Certified Advisor, one of an elite group of professionals worldwide licensed to train and consult using the works of Jeffrey Gitomer. Uniquely geared to service the fast-changing sales landscape, Lee is one of the country’s foremost experts on sales discovery and needs analysis, sales coaching, sales culture, hiring for sales, and sales management and leadership. Connect with him @cleesmith on Twitter, and on LinkedIn.