Webinar Recording Details
Date and TimeTue, Mar 26, 2019 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
As a manager, you can’t fix what you can’t see. How much easier would it be to help sales reps overcome what keeps them from selling more, if you only knew:
- What motivates their decisions and behavior?
- What are their hidden weaknesses in the sales process?
- Do they have It inside them to be successful in the job?
- Are they a potential flight risk?
During this webinar, you’ll learn about The 10 Things That Make Salespeople Tick and how to use your knowledge of them to:
- Align reps with accounts/prospects based on what comes naturally to them
- Personalize your sales coaching to optimize their professional development
- Communicate so you can be heard
- Connect with each rep as people, not just employees
- Avoid costly hiring mistakes or spending too much time correcting one that’s already been made
About C. Lee Smith
C. Lee Smith is the founder and CEO of SalesFuel, a Columbus, Ohio-based firm that leverages critical insights to enable the acquisition, development, and retention of top employees and customers. The creator of AdMall and sales coaching solution CoachFeed, Smith is a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst and author of "SalesCred™ — How Buyers Qualify Sellers" and “Hire Smarter, Sell More!”