The Secrets of Sales Methodology Adoption
Date and TimeWed, Feb 24, 2021 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Can't Attend?Register and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.
The "Sign in" link will NOT appear until one hour before the webinar start time.
According to ATD’s last State of Sales Training report, 59% of respondents reported that the single largest inhibitor to sales training success was the inability to hold sales reps accountable for using what they learned in training. Unfortunately, this challenge directly and negatively impacts sales methodology adoption.
There are many benefits to having a consistent sales methodology:
- A common language that improves internal communication
- Clear expectations and dependable selling behaviors
- A consistent customer experience
- More efficient training and better-targeted coaching
- The ability to reliably A/B test and assess sales effectiveness
- And more.
Unfortunately, if you can’t maximize your methodology implementation to get adoption, you’ll never enjoy these benefits or maximize your sales force’s full potential.
In this Sales Effectiveness Straight Talk webinar, Mike Kunkle and Tinique Lenderman will share a three-part, proven-effective system for implementing a sales methodology that will direct you to:
- Prepare for change to ensure change readiness and get the buy-in you need
- Guide the change, using a five-stage model that ensures both learning and on-the-job application
- Cement the changes through accountability measures and wrapping them into performance management practices and the culture
Join Mike and Tinique for this webinar (where your questions are welcomed and expected) and learn how you can get more from your sales team than ever before!
About Mike Kunkle
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert. He’s spent 34 years in the sales profession and 24 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Vice President of Sales Effectiveness Services for SPARXiQ, where he advises clients, writes, speaks, leads webinars, publishes sales training courses, and designs sales enablement systems that get results.
You can connect with Mike on LinkedIn or follow him on Twitter at @Mike_Kunkle.
About Tinique Lenderman