Actors’ Secrets for Unforgettable Virtual Sales Meetings
Webinar Recording Details
Date and TimeThu, Apr 07, 2022 at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern
Want Access?Register to view the recording.
Video can bring people together but it can’t create a meaningful or memorable encounter that drives results. That requires a unique skillset. Luckily, screen actors, television reporters, and other on-camera pros have unlocked the secret to creating personal relationships and memorable experiences with a virtual audience. In this session, actor and sales author Julie Hansen shares the must-know secrets from her new book, “Look Me In The Eye: Using Video to Build Relationships with Customers, Partners and Teams.”
- How to create personal eye contact on camera that makes your customer feel seen and heard
- Practical video “cheats” to create a near in-person experience for your audience
- How to read body language and maintain your connection
- How to convey empathy, interest, and emotion effectively on camera
- How to connect with customers who are not on camera
About Julie Hansen
Julie is also the author of 3 books: Look Me In The Eye: Using Video to Build Relationships with Customers, Partners, & Teams, Sales Presentations for Dummies, and Act Like a Sales Pro! How to Dramatically Increase Sales with Proven Acting Techniques.
In addition to an award-winning sales career, Julie worked as a professional actor performing in over 75 plays, commercials, movies and television shows, including HBO’s Sex & the City.
Julie is a 2020 Brandon Hall Bronze medal winner for Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program and her articles regularly appear in top business magazines around the globe.