Versatility: The Secret Weapon of Today’s Salesforce

This benefit is only available for logged in members.
Recordings
Rec image

Description

Are your salespeople faltering with 75% of their prospects and customers? Research shows that salespeople only connect well with 25% of customers. This means strong customer relationships are never built with the other 75%, leaving needs unmet and lost deals.

This benefit is only available for logged in members.